Friday, 22 May 2009

Artistic Mastery



Click on picture to enlarge.



















To start things off I thought I would share something I found in my cyber archives. Sadly, I have no recollection of where I got this so am unable to credit the author. It made me smile when I read it again so I thought I would share. It sums up the life cycle of an artist pretty well.


I plan to list some of my favourite websites soon plus some of my recent work, Red Lady and some one hour paintings from my 'French' period in rural south west France. Twas raining all week though so think indoor objects rather than rolling countryside. My plein air phase will have to coincide with fine weather.

Au revoir mes amis.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is quite fitting that I should write something here as I am a 'word warrior'! I hope mine is the first of many interesting comments you receive. Onwards and upwards!

    Me x

    ReplyDelete