Friday, 7 August 2009

August Life Drawing Workshop

A few edited highlights from this months Modelled me workshop in Swindon. Despite setting off in plenty of time to arrive early the M4 was unexpectedly closed between two junctions and I had to do a tour of the Wiltshire countryside before arriving just in the nick of time. Not a great start but at least I made it, I found out later it was a nasty accident.
The standard of the models and professionalism of these workshops really is superb, models who can keep statue still and offer interesting and varied poses make the world of difference. www.modelled.me.uk This month we had Rosemarie, second to none. I am hoping to develop some of the sketches and studies I do at life classes, maybe the last one could be 'woman leaves burning building in the middle of the night'!






No comments:

Post a Comment