Saturday, 12 March 2011

A Smorgasbord of Life

Various scribblings from life over the last few weeks - from 2 minutes to 50.  I've been busy with other things and havent always managed to get into the zone even if I have made the sessions, strangely its the longer poses that seem to suffer more (which is why there aren't many here).  What a range of models eh,  it certainly prevents slipping into any sort of comfort zone.  The last model on this post was a revelation, she is young but has something very special about her and considering her relative inexperience held the poses beautifully - I predict  she could be a very popular muse if she chooses to go in that direction and I hope I get to work with her again and do her proper justice next time.  In any case she helped me decide about taking myself into a new direction, something I have been thinking about for a while.  Just got to get down to it now.....







No comments:

Post a Comment