Monday, 16 September 2013

Ruby and Claire

After being very lazy for a month its back to regular life sessions again.  First of all the monthly Sunday workshop with the amazing Ruby, a lively personality and an outstanding model who could really hold some very challenging poses and stay rock steady.  I am still sticking with the dry media which is just as well as I felt quite rusty and sluggish and was a bit off with some of my proportions.  It was a great day and it felt good to be back amongst my people. 






At the Tuesday night session it was good to see Claire again and although I was working in pretty gloomy light I was quite pleased with my second attempt at the long pose - the first is awaiting recycling!!



2 comments:

  1. I really like that last one Tiny...its chocolate devine!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra, you're a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete