Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Pastel girls



These are all from the Tuesday night sessions

Pan Pastels
1 hour-ish
A2



A wonderful young model with extremely long legs which I is what I wanted to accentuate. 

A2
Pan Pastel
A hour-ish








The ever lovely Claire who we have known for a while and is growing, although not literally, as a model. I wish I did more justice to her 5 minute warm up poses.










I was pleased with the long pose though, not sure if I had gone a bit overboard withthe red feet, but you gotta push it sometimes.
A2
1 hour
Pan pastel





The fabulous Shareen, very inspirational.

Five minute warm ups and an hour
Pan Pastels
A2
















2 comments:

  1. Your work in these last 2 sessions makes me want to try pastels, Tina. I just love both of the hour long poses - the color is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan pastels are great for life work, you definately should give them a go. Sometimes I think I push the colour a bit too much, but I just cant help myself. Its gotta be fun after all. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete