Sunday, 8 June 2014

Lady in red


It really throws me getting a clothed model every now and then, the fabric takes longer to render and one has to think hard about the figure beneath.



I failed to second guess the quicky poses well enough to get them looking sensible on the page but playing with the perspective of the last standing one was fun - placing her behind the other two but drawing her bigger.  There was a lot to get done in five minutes, too much really.



 





Shareen is very special though, very elegant and poised right down to her hands and feet, I would like to have had longer to capture that element of her.  She also has a lovely neckline and an overall serenity.  I guess I'd need a lot longer to do her real justice but its wonderful having such an inspiring model.

1 hour approx
Pan pastels
A2

No comments:

Post a Comment