Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Exhibition in Chichester

I am rather thrilled to discover that one of my paintings has been used to advertise our Attic Gallery Group show at the highly esteemed Oxmarket Centre of Arts in Chichester West Sussex.

The works were hung on Monday and the exhibition is on until next Sunday so do go along if you are in the area.   We are all thrilled with the look of the exhibition and the standard of work is much higher than the prices would suggest.  Original art makes a wonderful Christmas gift.

There is a video of the whole exhibition posted on the Attic Gallery facebook page if you fancy a preview and here are some quick snaps of my paintings and samples of my pastels in the browser.











1 comment:

  1. What a nice show! Congratulations, Tina! I hope the show gets an enthusiastic response and that you get many sales. And I must say - I am in love with the bottom piece that you posted - it is just masterfully done with the somewhat exaggerated foreshortening and the S curve composition. Wow!

    ReplyDelete