Monday, 26 June 2017

Long time, no blog

Its been a while since I posted anything, but I am still attending regular life sessions even if I have not been doing much else.  Thats about to change but for now this is some of what I have done in the last six months or so.  Incidentally I have been lazy about photographing and been using an iPad or iPhone rather than a real camera - I've noticed the photos look ok on those but not so great or accurate back on a PC and in blogger.  So excuse the quality, normal service will either be resumed or completely cease.






















2 comments:

  1. Nice to know you are still at it Tina, you are missed on the figure forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Dave, I hope you are well and still working hard and enjoying your art. I may drop by the figure forum agai one of these days.

    ReplyDelete